EDS is pleased to make available discounted overnight shipping service through FedEx for the low fee of $25 per package, billed (by EDS) to your account. Simply use the link below to create your FedEx label. This will allow you to print out a label immediately and will also send you an email with an attached copy of the label. The email will contain a QR code so if you are mobile, you can take the email to a FedEx location and have them scan the QR and print the label there.
Create Your Label
We hope this is a convenient and affordable service for you and your clients.
Use the following instructions for packaging your samples:
- Place each sample (with secured cap or lid) in its own zipable plastic bag containing some type of absorbent material (such as a folded paper towel) in the event of breakage.
- Place the bag(s) into a small box (must be able to fit in a FedEx clinical pack envelope) with one ice pack (separate bag) and padding material.
- Keep the total weight to less than one pound. For large quantity submissions, please contact the lab first for packaging advice.
- Place the box into a FedEx clinical lab-pack envelope (request FedEx part# 163032 from your FedEx representative for a free supply), attach a pre-printed label and schedule a pickup or drop off your package at the nearest FedEx shipping location.
- Please note that packages that don’t comply with the service type, size and weight requirements may be subject to a higher fee.